Come and join Men of Truth for the 2020 conference on March 28, 2020 at Martin Luther College in New Ulm.
This year’s conference is titled Band of Brothers.
- Date: March 28, 2020
- Time: 8 am – 2:15 pm
- Location: Martin Luther College; 1995 Luther Court, New Ulm, MN 56073
- Building: Wittenberg Collegiate Center Auditorium
- Price: $29/person online or via cash/check (until March 22, 2020) and $39/person at the door, $0/student – the price includes both a continental breakfast and lunch
- Register online at Eventbrite (credit or debit card required)
- Register online and send check or cash (Google Form)
You can download the above video HERE if you need a local copy for presenting to your group or congregation.
Visit our 2020 Conference Speakers page to learn more about this year’s speakers.
Notes: Worship, keynote, and sessions will all take place at the WCC Auditorium. Registration price also includes continental breakfast in the WCC Auditorium and a buffet lunch in the MLC Cafeteria.
8:00 – 8:30 am | Registration (coffee and warm rolls available)
8:30 – 9:00 am | Bible Study with Prof. Paul Koelpin
9:00 – 10:15 am | Get a Brother. You’re Not Alone. Pastor Mark Jeske
10:15 – 10:30 am | Refreshments/Time with Ministry Partners
10:30 – 11:45 am | Panel: Be a Brother. Don’t Go Alone.
Dr. Ben Kohls | Arvid Schwartz | Pastor Tim Hartwig
11:45 am – 12:45 pm | Lunch (All You Can Eat buffet!)
12:45 – 2:00 pm | Know Your Sisters. Listen. Treat Women Well. Michelle Markgraf
2:00 – 2:15 pm | Wrap Up and Closing Devotion with James Carlovsky
All downloads are PDFs and you are free to download, print, and share in your congregation and community.
- Small Conference Poster – Color (8.5 x 5.5) – Suitable for Bulletin Inserts!
- Small Conference Poster – Greyscale (8.5 x 5.5) – Suitable for Bulletin Inserts!
- Large Conference Poster – Color (11×17)
Illustration by Jason Jaspersen.