CANCELLED: The Men of Truth 2020 Band of Brothers conference, previously scheduled for March 28, 2020 at Martin Luther College in New Ulm, has been cancelled due to the Coronavirus pandemic.
We are planning to reschedule and regroup in 2021.
- Date: March 28, 2020 (cancelled)
- Time: 8 am – 2:15 pm
- Location: Martin Luther College; 1995 Luther Court, New Ulm, MN 56073
- Building: Wittenberg Collegiate Center Auditorium
- Price: $29/person online or via cash/check (until March 22, 2020) and $39/person at the door, $0/student – the price includes warm rolls and lunch
You can download the above video HERE if you need a local copy for presenting to your group or congregation.
Visit our 2020 Conference Speakers page to learn more about this year’s speakers.
Notes: Worship, keynote, and sessions will all take place at the WCC Auditorium. Registration price also includes continental breakfast in the WCC Auditorium and a buffet lunch in the MLC Cafeteria.
8:00 – 8:30 am | Registration (coffee and warm rolls available)
8:30 – 9:00 am | Bible Study with Prof. Paul Koelpin
9:00 – 10:15 am | Get a Brother. You’re Not Alone. Pastor Mark Jeske
10:15 – 10:30 am | Refreshments/Time with Ministry Partners
10:30 – 11:45 am | Panel: Be a Brother. Don’t Go Alone.
Dr. Ben Kohls | Arvid Schwartz | Pastor Tim Hartwig
11:45 am – 12:45 pm | Lunch (All You Can Eat buffet!)
12:45 – 2:00 pm | Know Your Sisters. Listen. Treat Women Well. Michelle Markgraf
2:00 – 2:15 pm | Wrap Up and Closing Devotion with James Carlovsky
All downloads are PDFs and you are free to download, print, and share in your congregation and community.
- Small Conference Poster – Color (8.5 x 5.5) – Suitable for Bulletin Inserts!
- Small Conference Poster – Greyscale (8.5 x 5.5) – Suitable for Bulletin Inserts!
- Large Conference Poster – Color (11×17)
Illustration by Jason Jaspersen.